It is easier to measure gas using the GasAlertMicroClip XL Gas Meter. With its slim and lightweight design, GasAlertMicroClip can be carried easily, while GasAlertMicroClip provides cheap protection against the dangers of toxic gases in the atmosphere.
GasAlertMicroClip XL Code: MCXL-XWHM-Y-OE; MCXL-XWHM-Y-UK; MCXL-XWHM-Y-NA
All 3 codes are used to measure 4 gases: Flammable gases (display LEL or CH4); O2 gas; CO and H2S gases. The machine meets atex, CSA fire prevention standards … and DNV registration standards. Suitable for industrial, marine and petroleum use.
GasAlert MicroClip XL gas detector, MCXL-XWHM-Y-OE, CO; H2S; O2; LELProduct on sale
BW Honeywell GasAlertMicroClip XL Gas Detector MCXL-XWHM-Y-NAProduct on sale
Industrial gas detector Honeywell MCXL-XWHM-Y-UKProduct on sale
For standard operations such as measuring gases and with the feature that you can calculate above (protecting the risks from atmospheric toxicity), you can choose GasAlertMicroClip XL, and if you want longer working time of the machine, especially in cold weather conditions , select GasAlertMicroClip XT. Both of these portable air meters provide a proper recognition with the blue IntelliFlashTM and can blink.
With a simple operation button, minimize training time and let the workers focus only on the work in hand. Modul automatically checks MicroDock II calibration and Fleet Manager II software gives you the simplicity and efficiency in managing records, data, calibration process, testing.
The slim, lightweight design makes it very easy and convenient to carry.
Simple operation and un complicating training with a simple button.
With the blue IntelliFlashTM indicator and capable of flashing it is well suited for easy recognition.
To own it is very simple and inexpensive.
Features GasAlertMicroClip XL
- The LCD monitor continuously displays the gas concentration in real time.
- The lightweight design makes it convenient to carry.
- Simple self-calibration process, compatible with Modul self-testing and calibration with MicroDock BW II.
- The function checks the sensor itself, battery status, circuit and image sound alerts at startup.
- Intuitive wide-angle warning led lights, easy to observe
- Integrated anti-concussion skin cover.
- Multilingual support.
- Convenient data management with Fleet Manager II
Advanced Features GasAlertMicroClip XL
- Choose GasAlertMicroClip XL to be able to work efficiently in cold weather.
- IntelliFlashTM confirms activities that are suitable for both users and supervisors.
- Anti-interference function, control interface with a simple button.
- Equipped with rechargeable Lithium batteries.
GasAlertMicroClip XL Specifications
See more product information on the manufacturer’s website here