GasAlertMicroClip XT Gas detector provides a full range of conditions for protection from atmospheric hazards. The slim, compact, and lightweight design makes it very easy to carry around, allowing workers to focus on work by hand without feeling heavy. With a simple operation button, workers generate less faulty activity and minimize training time.GasAlertMicroClip XT uses a simple navigation interface commonly used from BW’s previous technology Gas detectors. With IntelliFlash, it provides continuous visual and relevant information of tracking operations.GasAlertMicroClip XT is fully compatible with BW Technologies Honeywell MicroDock II auto-test and calibration system.
This model has ceased production (Please see the notice below). Customers can choose these equivalent models!
Máy đo 4 loại khí Honeywell BW Flex %LEL(IR) O2 H2S CO19,806,000₫
Máy đo khí GasAlert MicroClip XL, MCXL-XWHM-Y-OE, CO; H2S; O2; LELProduct on sale
Máy đo khí CO; H2S; O2; LEL, ALTAIR 4XR, PN 10178560Product on sale
Máy đo khí GasAlert MicroClip X3, MCX3-XWHM-Y-OE, CO/H2S/O2/LELProduct on sale
- The machine is surprisingly thin and light, very handy to carry.
- Works flexibly with 1 operation button.
- Easy to observe continuously with IntelliFlash.
- To own it only needs an insible price.
- Simple to test because it is compatible with MicroDock II.
Slim and compact in design, the GasAlertMicroClip XT provides cheap protection against atmospheric hazards.This multi-gas detection machine provides continuous and recognizable confirmation of activity detection and is suitable for IntelliFlash and works with a simple button that provides user comfort and reduces time spent on learning. It is fully compatible with BW’s MicroDock II auto-testing and calibration system.
Any combination of sensors can be selected for the Gas detector. GasAlertMicroClip XT is included with a battery charger for your area. A wide range of accessories and accessories that can allow to complement your detection and fit your applications, like limited spaces, accessories, carry-on accessories, power options, charging systems, inspections , suction pumps.
- IntelliFlash feature.
- A simple button to manipulate.
- Thin, light and handy to carry.
Additional Features GasAlertMicroClip XT
- The LCD monitor displays continuous gas concentrations.
- The small and lightweight design makes it easy to carry.
- Waterproof design.
- Simple automatic calibration process; compatible with BW’s MicroDock II auto-test and calibration modul.
- Comprehensive self-check function of sensors, batteries, circuits and sound and image alerts at startup .
- Wide-angle flashing alarm light.
- IntelliFlash verifys activities that are suitable for both users and supervisors.
- Anti-interference, a single button for operation.
- Can be integrated with remote sampling pump by hand
- Equipped with vibration warning inside the machine for high noise areas.
- Equipped with a lithium battery.
- Multilingual support in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Handy for management using Fleet Manager II.
Measurement of 4 gases simultaneously
- H2S – hydrogen sulfide
- CO – carbon monoxide
- O2 – oxygen
- LEL combustibles
Standard packing on delivery:
- Main Machine GasAlertMicroClip XT
- Power charging
- Calibration tubes and caps
- Quick guide, detailed user guide and accompanying standard accessories
GasAlertMicroClip XT Specifications
|H2S||0-100 ppm||1 ppm|
|Co.||0-500 ppm||1 ppm|
0-100% LEL |
|Size||4.4 x 2.4 x 1.1 in. / 11.3 x 6.0 x 2.9 cm|
|Weight||6 oz. / 171 g|
|Temperature||-4 to +136°F / -20 to +58°C|
|Humidity||0% – 95% RH (non-condensing)|
Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB) |
Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
|Tests||Audible/visual alarms on activation, sensors, battery and circuitry (continuous)|
|Confidence beep||Set STEL interval|
|Sensor on/off||Latching alarms|
|Safe display mode||Stealth mode|
|Calibration lock||Auto zero on start up|
|O2 auto calibration on start up||Set bump test interval|
|IntelliFlash interval||Combustible gas measurement (% LEL or % by volume methane)|
|User-settable calibration gas level||Force bump test when overdue|
|Force calibration when overdue||Low alarm acknowledge|
|Language choices (five)||Set custom start up message|
EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC |
|Certifications and approvals||
Class I, Div. One, Gr. A, B, C, D |
American Bureau of Shipping
ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga