GasAlertQuattro Gas detector is capable of simultaneously measuring 4 gases:
- Explosive Gas 0~100%LEL CH4 / 0~5%Vol
- Oxygen Breathing Air 0-30.0%
- TOXIC GAS CO 0-1000 ppm
- H2S Toxic Gas 0-200 ppm
Popular codes: QT-XWHM-R-Y-OE, in addition to the UK and NA versions for the US and UK own markets
Máy đo khí CO; O2; H2S, GasAlert QUATTRO, QT-X0HM-R-Y-NA29,754,000₫
Máy đo khí CO; O2; LEL unfilterd, GasAlert QUATTRO, QT-XU0M-R-Y-NA29,564,000₫
Máy đo khí H2S; O2; LEL unfilterd, GasAlert QUATTRO, QT-XUH0-R-Y-NA29,650,000₫
Máy đo khí CO; O2; LEL, GasAlert QUATTRO, QT-XWOM-R-Y-NA29,700,000₫
Máy đo khí H2S; O2; LEL, GasAlert QUATTRO, QT-XWH0-R-Y-NA29,709,000₫
Máy đo khí cháy nổ, O2, CO, H2S, Honeywell QT-XWHM-R-Y-UKProduct on sale
GasAlert Quattro QT-XWHM-R-Y-OE, Máy đo 4 khí BW HoneywellProduct on sale
Máy đo khí CO; H2S;O2;LEL, GasAlert QUATTRO, QT-XWHM-R-Y-NAProduct on sale
Easily recognize and perform appropriate operations.
Sturdy and reliable, the GasAlertQuattro 4 gas detection machine fully combines a wide range of features with a simple operation button. With flexible power options, make it always ready to use. This type of multi-Gas detector has an LCD graphics screen that makes it easy for us to recognize icons, which tell us information about work, operation, operation, such as bump test status and calibration for field tests. IntelliFlash continuously provides visual and appropriate information of gas detection and detection. Suitable for a wide range of industrial applications as well as suitable for areas with limited space, GasAlertQuattro fully compatible MicroDoc II Module automatically tests and calibrations BW’s system. Costs and training are reduced to the lowest level with just 1 button to be able to manipulate. The proven Surecell sensors offer an unprecedented performance even in harsh environments. Optionally change the power supply to the machine with the running time of the battery lasts.
- The LCD display displays continuous gas concentrations in real time.
- The compact, lightweight design gives it the convenience of carrying.
- Simple self-calibration method, compatible with Modul BW MicroDock II automatic system testing and calibration.
- Full self-check feature of sensors, battery status, circuit and sound alerts, images at startup and continue to check the sensor.
- Intuitive, wide-angle alarm lights.
- Built-in shock-resistant cover
- Equipped with rechargeable battery or Alkaline battery with 3 AA batteries
- A button for simple operation and user interface minimizes training time.
- Comprehensive storage of login data and events.
- IntelliFlash checks the proper operation for both users and supervisors with a working distance of up to 20ft or 6.1m.
- Ensure a safe level with sensitive gases such as methane and ethanol (H2S and CO sensors).
- Supports many languages such as English, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Surecell sensor certification offers an unprecedented performance in environments including the harshest environments.
Premium Features GasAlertQuattro
- It has 4 tracking channels with 4 types of sensors in which the Micro sensor is a 3-in-one sensor, it uses a built-in sensor for H2S and CO gases.
- H2S and CO SureCell sensors are the most superior to measuring these gases in very cold or dry conditions and are very hot and humid.
- SureCell is a sensor invented, tested and used by Honeywell for many years.
- Battery life is 21 hours at 70 degrees 1. Akaline batteries can also be used.
- Large-sized LCD display.
- User interface with a simple button is easy to use.
- The blue, flashing Intellisense light shows whether the device is on, calibration, or during self-testing.
- Reflex continuous monitoring technology self-test sensors, batteries and circuits
|Size||5.1 x 3.2 x 1.9 in. / 13.0 x 8.1 x 4.7 cm|
|Weight||– 11.15 oz. / 316 g (with rechargeable battery pack) |
– 11.92 oz. / 338 g (with alkaline battery pack)
|Temperature||-4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C|
|Humidity||10% – 100% RH (non-condensing)|
|Alarms||– Visual (six, red LEDs), vibrating, audible (95dB) |
– Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
|Tests||Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous), sensor (continuous)|
|Pump||Compatible with the Sampler motorized sampling pump|
|Battery life||AA alkaline: 14 hrs (+68 to 122°F / +20 to 50°C) |
Rechargeable: 20 hrs (+68 to 122°F / +20 to 50°C), 18 hrs (-4 to +32°F / -20 to 0°C)
|User Options||Confidence / Confidence beep, Confidence flash, Set STEL interval, Sensor on/off, Latching alarms, Safe display mode, Force calibration, Auto-zero on start up, Flip display, Combustible gas measurement (% LEL or % by volume methane), User-definable calibration gas concentration, Force bump, Language choices (five), Custom start up message, Datalog interval|
|I don’t see||Full two-year warranty including all sensors|
|Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)||0-200 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Carbon monoxide (CO)||0-1000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Combustible gases (%LEL)||0-100% LEL |
See more information on the manufacturer’s website here