The TGas-1031 gas transmittance head is an Online active gas transmittance that integrates a high-performance sensor, continuous monitoring of real-time field gas concentrations and digital or analog signal transmission (Analog 4~20mA, or RS485) to the central control cabinet, in addition, the alarm is also integrated with alarm relays.
Fixed gas detectors are widely used in many fields such as petrochemicals, chemicals, natural gas, coal, metallurgy, energy, telecommunications, tunnels, construction, gas stations and other special plants – places where explosive gases arise, or toxic gases or oxygen concentrations that need to be monitored.
Features TGAS-1031 gas detector
- There are 2 power modes, which can be centrally or independently powered
- High and low level alarm relay output in real time
- High sensitivity and anti-intoxication sensor
- Sensor specialty self-repair device, keeping alarm constants and sensitivity
- The device automatically records sensor errors and over-strip errors
- The device enables intelligent calibration by changing the concentration of the standard gas
Table of measurable gases:
|Model||Range||Low alarm Setting range||High alarm Setting range||Low Alarm point||High Alarm point|
Actual image of TGAS-1031 gas detector:
Use in combination with NA1000J control cabinet