The BW Clip4 Gas detector is a revolutionary multi-indicators portable gas detector (multi-gas detector), with a compact, er erth handy, simple and carryable design.
BW Clip4 BWC4-Y-N, detector for methane, combustible, O2, CO, H2SProduct on sale
Four gas detector Honeywell BW Clip4, BWC4-Y-E, none maintenanceProduct on sale
Now, the BW Clip4 Gas detector has evolved for a new direction in providing a toxic Gas detector with a maintenance-free design, repair, sensor replacement, rechargeable battery. The first line of toxic Gas detectors for this trend is the BW Clip4 portable 4-Gas detector.
No charging, no maintenance, no complexity, easy use. Just clamp it on the helmet or protective equipment and work with peace of mind. It is designed so that from the first activation the machine will always be in a state of continuous operation, lasting for a period of 2 years.
Equivalent model, available goods:
GasAlert MicroClip XL gas detector, MCXL-XWHM-Y-OE, CO; H2S; O2; LELProduct on sale
Gas detector Honeywell GasAlert MicroClip X3 MCX3-XWHM-Y-NAProduct on sale
MSA Altair 4XR 10178573, 4 gas detector Comb/Ex/LEL O2 CO H2SProduct on sale
Four gas detector Honeywell BW Flex %LEL(IR) O2 H2S CO19,806,000₫
BW Clip4 Gas detector Features
- Surrounded by a yellow protective color cover.
- Durable, compact, optimal.
- Use friendly, protect operation with only 1 operation button.
- Icons on the LCD screen visually.
- Real-time gas concentrations are displayed on LCD.
- Fully functional daily self-test sensors, battery status, circuits, and audio warning images.
- Red Led flashing lights.
BW Clip4 Gas detector Specifications
|Size||4.7 x 2.7 x 1.3 in. / 12.0 x 6.8 x 3.2 cm|
|Weight||8.2 oz. / 233 g|
|Operating temperature||-4 to +131°F / -20 to +50°C|
|Humidity||5 – 95% RH (non-condensing) continuous|
|Alarm and type||Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, OL (over limit)|
|Self-Test||Activated detectors automatically perform one internal diagnostic test every 24 hours (sensors, batteries, and circuitry).|
|Typical of Battery type||Two years, continous operation|
|Event logging||70 most recent events|
|User option||Adjust STEL period (5-15 minutes in 1 minute intervals) |
Calibration span levels Calibration interval Bump test interval Select
combustible gases measurement: 0-100% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) or Methane gas 0-5.0% v/v
Calibration due date (1 to 365 days, or set to zero for off)
Individual sensor enable/disable
alarms Stealth mode
|0 – 100 ppm||1 / 0.1 ppm|
|0 – 1,000 ppm||1 ppm|
|0 – 25% vol.||0.1% vol.|
|0 – 100% LEL||1% LEL|
* Caution – the LED IR combustible gas sensor used in BW Clip4 cannot detect certain combustible gases including hydrogen and acetylene. The application should be reviewed to ensure the BW Clip4 can provide adequate detection. For more information, please contact Honeywell Analytics (www.honeywellanalytics.com).