AK105A Rescue Tripod
Aluminum Rescue Tripod for enclosed space, Model Protecta AK105A
- Ak105A aluminum 8 ft Rescue Tripod. (2.4 m): Aluminium structure is durable, lightweight, easy to transport, install and use, long service life
- Adjustable leg length: Equip the latch to adjust the length with each step 3 in. (7.6 cm) increases the length for each specific application.
- Stand with anti-slip legs: Provides a non-slip design for both plane and uneven terrain for complete safety.
- Safety chain between the legs: Preventing the movement of the legs when the system is under load provides additional support, strength and safety.
- Equipped with 5,000 lb locking pins. (22 kN): Equipped with 4 latch points for installing pulleys and many other details
- Separate pulley and wink order options
Wink lifts people into narrow spaces, Model Protecta AK205AG
- Winn with a length of 50 ft. (15 m), wire diameter 3/16″ (5mm), zinc dip steel winch wire, ratio: 4:1
- Winn for limited space: Allows easy installation on 3-legged mounts, giving a high advantage when lifting/lowering people or materials into cons restricted spaces
- Zinc-embedded steel wire 50 ft. (15 m) 3/16″ (5mm): Wear resistant wire, durable structure and long service life
- Fast mounting mount on 3-pin mount: Simple fast latch, allowing quick installation into 3-pin mounting, suitable for emergency rescue applications
- Disc brake system: 4 disc brakes increase safety and prevent unwanted problems
- Removable handle: Minimize storage space and ease of movement
- Oil-lined bearings: Protect bearings and maintain fluid operation easily to extend service life.
- Built-in safety lock by hand: Allows users to lock the winn because of the work intelligence and increased safety.
- Anti-corrosion structure: Zinc embedded steel structure is very durable, solid and long service life.
- 4:1 rotation ratio: Ability to roll 20 ft/min. (6.1 m) to help facilitate quick and efficient rescue.
Rescue Tripod kit option available, including: Rescue Tripod, 30m stainless steel wink, Built-in pulley, rescue belt
|Capacity||350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Physical Weight||40.10 lbs (18.2kg)|
|Product Types||Tripod System|
|Standards||ANSI Z117.1-1995, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1910.146, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.|
|Capacity||310 lbs. (140 kg) Personnel / 1,000 lbs. (454 kg) Materials|
|Size||50 ft. (15.2 m)|
|Lifeline Type||Galvanized Cable|
|Lifeline Length||50 ft. (15.2 m)|
|Lifeline||3/16″ (5mm) dia. 7×19 Galvanized Aircraft Wire Rope|
|Hook||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Winch/SRL Housing||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Physical Dimensions||7.50×10.90×12.00 (lbs)|
|Physical Weight||23.10 lbs (10.5kg)|
|Product Types||Mechanical System|
|Standards||ANSI Z117.1-1995, OSHA 1910.146, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.|