MSA Tripod kits for entry and rescue is used to enter restricted spaces or confined spaces easily. Workman Tripod features include foot locking equipment, maximum degree indicators, hook fall-resistant leashes, submersible product labels, light weight, and bag options.
Refer to China Tripod, good goods, stainless steel cable, available
- Adjustable copper foot lock hinge
- Anti-slip legs
Field of use: Chemicals, Construction, Oil & Gas, Water Treatment, General Industries, Mining
Application: Enter restricted spaces, Paint, Welding
MSA tripod kits 3-legged Options:
- Working height: 91 in (2.3m)
- Weight: 45 lbs (20kg)
- Anti-slip legs
- Workman Tripod Fall-Rescue Work Systems cons conformity with ANSI Z359.1 and applications in accordance with OSHA regulations
- The head of the 3-legged Workman Tripod price is alloy aluminum, the legs of the Workman Tripod are high-strength, alloy aluminum structure.
- The load for lifting people is 400 lbs (182 kg) including user weight, with clothing, tools and other equipment
- Load for equipment, tools, materials 620 lbs (280 kg).
- The limit distance is not more than 6 ft (1.8 m) as prescribed by OSHA ANSI A10.32 and ANSI Z359.1. In addition, according to the Canadian Occupational Health / Safety Act of 1990, the free fall distance is not more than 5 ft (1.5 m). Users must comply with applicable standards and regulations.
- When used as part of a free fall protection system, the holding force does not exceed 1,800 lbf (8 kN).
- The minimum static durability is lacking when the legs are completely pulled out, the legs are facing downwards, the background is hard, smooth, flat is 5000 lbs (22.0kN).
Order Code: 10022052 LEG CHAIN 8′ LYNX TRIPOD
ANSI Z359.1 CSA Applicable OSHA requirements
- ANSI – IAC-23-041-CAL_r0
- ANSI – IAC-23-042-CAL_r0
- EN – 11_1_0190-2011_09_13
- GOST – KZ_7500802_01_01_00332
- DSTU – UA_1_003_0119593-11