The Drager Pac 5500 single gas detector optionally measures 1 gas in the following gases:
- Drager Pac 5500 measuring CO (Carbon monoxide)
- Drager Pac 5500 measuring H2S gas (Hydrogen sulfide)
- Drager Pac 5500 O2 (Oxygen)
Suitable for use in harsh industrial environments
- Drager designed the Pac 5500 specifically to meet demanding industrial requirements. Impact-resistant rubber covers provide reliable protection against external mechanical influences and corrosive chemicals. This device meets the requirements of IP 68.
Large screen does not display language
- The large LCD monitor is especially user-friendly, and displays and concentrations of gases and gas units. It is also possible to activate the display of the status of the device. In this scenario, the screen only displays the concentration when the alarm threshold has been configured. Additional background lighting ensures that the information displayed on the screen is always read.
Reliable sensor technology with low operating costs
- The Drager Pac 5500 is equipped with Drager XXS sensor technology. These innovative new sensors deliver very high performance, with a quick response time of just ten seconds. XXS sensors also have a long service life, over four years including oxygen sensors, so have low operating costs.
Long calibration period
- The Drager XXS sensor is very stable and only needs to be calibration every two years.
Event Recorder records 60 events
- The Drager Pac 5500 can host up to 60 events, accompanied by days and times. Events such as activation and deactivation, warning of gas leakage or battery drainage, error reporting mode, configuration adjustments, etc. can be loaded into the computer through an infrared interface, and can then be analyzed in detail.
Quick function test
- Regular functional checks must be carried out as prescribed to ensure the device always works perfectly. Using a cost-effective Drager Bump Test Station, these tests can be performed in just a few seconds.
Safe in any situation
- This sensor is firmly positioned in the device to be able to obtain gas from both the top and front of the device. Even when placing the device in a bag, or when the air grab port is accidentally obscured, it ensures reliable measurements.
Simple differences of devices
- The Pac 5500 is equipped with standard keyboard protective foil. These cheeses have different colors that help users distinguish devices and therefore can measure gases easily and especially measured remotely. You can choose the colored aluminum foil directly in the order.
Drager PAC 5500 Specifications
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +50°C|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 90%|
|Alarm Condition||Visual: 360° flashing LEDs / Audible: Multi-tone >90dB at 30cm / Vibrating:|
|Lifespan||No lifetime limitation|
|Battery Life||CO/H2S detectors: >2 years at 25°C |
O2 detector: >12 months