GasAlert Extreme single Gas detector measures one of the following toxic gases: Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) / Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) / Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) / Carbon Monoxide (CO) / Chlorine (CI2) / Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) / Ammonia (NH3) / Phosphine (PH3) / Ethylene Oxide (ETO) / Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) / Ozone (O3) / Nitric Oxide (NO) / Oxygen (O2)
Popular GasAlert Extreme Single gas detector Model
Gas detector CO, GasAlert Extreme, GAXT-M-DL19,641,000₫
Compact, solid, gasalert extreme single-Gas detector designed by BW with the most advanced RFI protection technology today. With IP66/67 waterproof when completely submerged below 3ft.GasAlert Extreme also has anti-shock, anti-vibration features. Provide readiness to put into use, simply clamp the device to the belt, bag, hard hat for better protection.
With backlighting, the large LCD monitor displays the gas concentration in real time and the condition of the device at all times. The comprehensive self-check feature checks the sensor, circuit, battery comprehensive, and activates the alert image sound yourself every time you start the device. The machine will clearly report on current hazardous gases under the low, high, TWA and STEL warning modes. Write the TWA, STEL, and peak values of exposure that can be displayed in the command line.
GasAlert Extreme single Gas detector provides cost of ownership with special advantages. Includes automatic calibration, 1 lithium battery for 3 years, available at local stores, one control button. Each of these features reduces your training and maintenance costs. Operated by an advanced micro processor and electrolynizing sensor, the GasAlert Extreme Gas detector is equipped with high volume sound alerts, visual images.
GasAlert Extreme Single Gas detector Features
- All GasAlert Extreme is covered with anti-vibration rubber, impact
- The LCD monitor continuously displays the gas concentration in real time with a backlight in low light conditions (automatic mode); in alert mode (automatic) and on-demand
- IP66/67 waterproof design when submerged up to 3 ft deep
- Warning mode with 85 dB volume horn and LED indicator
- Battery durability up to 3 years
- Built-in vibration alerts available
- Equipped with additional features or sensor replacement
- Simple zero process and calibration
- Displays the peak value on the command, in ppm or % volume
- Record and display TWA values to assess hazards from cumulative exposure and assist in complying with regulations and regulations
- Safety classification by US UL, Canadian standard, certified in Australia
- Comprehensive self-testing features of: sensor, battery, full circuit and audio/image
- Small and light size
- Adjustable warning points : LOW, HIGH, TWA, STEL
- Includes clips for putting on shirts, shutter caps and sampling tubes, batteries, local language instruction