MSA Altair Single gas detector: Oxygen, CO or H2S gas measurement options. Designed to use a patented type of long-life sensor, which allows a lifespan of up to more than 2 years under high operating conditions. MSA Altair single Gas detector is an optimal choice for monitoring reasonable cost gas concentrations. Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen sensors and simultaneous alarms can be installed with LED/horn/vibration sensors. The gas detector is dustproof, water resistant, RFI interference resistance, simple to use with 1 button, safe, accurate, stable.
MSA Altair Gas detector Features
- Optional CO, H2S, and O2 sensors
- MSA-built button sensors, special electrolyced sensors have been patented
- The sensor is surrounded by stainless steel casing, completely sealed electrical structure, ensuring safety without chemical leakage.
- Automatically stores 25 alarms/or events and can connect data via MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- Simultaneous alarms of 3 methods are flashing lights, sounds and vibration alarms, ensuring users do not miss the alarm.
- Simple, durable, easy to use structure with just 1 operation button
- Industry: Construction, Fire, General Industry, Petroleum…
- Application: Toxic gas measurement, Oxygen gas measurement
MSA Altair Specifications
|Weight||4.0 oz including clip|
|Dimensions||3.4″ x 2.0″ x 1.0″|
|Oxygen||0-25% by vol|
|Carbon Monoxide||0-500 PPM|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||0-100 PPM|
|Alarms||Average >95 dB @ 30 cm, Ultra – LEDs, vibrating alarm standard|
|I don’t see||2 years or 1080 minutes (18 hrs) of alarm under normal conditions|
|Instrument life||>2 years at an average of 2 minutes of alarm per day|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20ºC to +50ºC|
|Humidity||10-95% RH non-condensing|
|Event Logging||25 latest events|
|Certifications||US and Canada: Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D / Europe: ATEX II 2G EEx ia IIC T4 -20ºC to +50ºC / Australia: Ex ia IIC T4 -20ºC to +50ºC|