MSA Altair Single Gas Meter: Oxygen, CO or H2S gas measurement options. Designed to use a patented type of long-life sensor, which allows a lifespan of up to more than 2 years under high operating conditions. Altair single-function Gas detector is an optimal choice for monitoring reasonable cost gas concentrations. Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen sensors and simultaneous alarms can be installed with LED/horn/vibration sensors. The machine is dustproof, water resistant, RFI interference resistance, simple to use with 1 button, safe, accurate, stable.
MSA Altair Gas detector Features
- Optional CO, H2S, and O2 sensors
- MSA-built button sensors, special electrolyced sensors have been patented
- The sensor is surrounded by stainless steel casing, completely sealed electrical structure, ensuring safety without chemical leakage.
- Automatically stores 25 alarms/or events and can connect data via MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- Simultaneous alarms of 3 methods are flashing lights, sounds and vibration alarms, ensuring users do not miss the alarm.
- Simple, durable, easy to use structure with just 1 operation button
- Industry: Construction, Fire, General Industry, Petroleum…
- Application: Toxic gas measurement, Oxygen gas measurement
MSA Altair Specifications
|Weight||4.0 oz including clip|
|Dimensions||3.4″ x 2.0″ x 1.0″|
|Oxygen||0-25% by vol|
|Carbon Monoxide||0-500 PPM|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||0-100 PPM|
|Alarms||Average >95 dB @ 30 cm, Ultra – LEDs, vibrating alarm standard|
|I don’t see||2 years or 1080 minutes (18 hrs) of alarm under normal conditions|
|Instrument life||>2 years at an average of 2 minutes of alarm per day|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20ºC to +50ºC|
|Humidity||10-95% RH non-condensing|
|Event Logging||25 latest events|
|Certifications||US and Canada: Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D / Europe: ATEX II 2G EEx ia IIC T4 -20ºC to +50ºC / Australia: Ex ia IIC T4 -20ºC to +50ºC|