- Isobutylene gas is often used as a common reference for the calibration of TVOC gas detectors. There are 2 common levels of 10ppm and 100ppm I-C4H8. Different models of gas cylinder such as 7HP, 2AL, 8AL, 10AL or 6D differ only in gas capacity.
- Calibration of ppbRAE 3000 gas detector using 10ppm Isobutylene
- Calibration of MiniRAE 3000 gas detector using 100ppm Isobutylene
- Calibration of MiniRAE Litegas detector using gas concentration 100ppm Isobutylene
- Other volatile organic compounds (VOC) gas detectors should see the manufacturer’s recommendations and range.
There are no reviews yet.