- Isobutylene gas is often used as a common reference for the calibration of TVOC gas detector. There are 2 common levels of 10ppm and 100ppm I-C4H8. Different air bottle models such as 7HP, 2AL, 8AL, 10AL or 6D differ only in capacity.
- Calibrate the ppbRAE 3000 gas detector using 10ppm Isobutylene
- Calibrate the MiniRAE 3000 gas detector using a concentration of 100ppm Isobutylene
- Calibrate the MiniRAE Lite gas detector using a concentration of 100ppm Isobutylene
- Other organic gas detectors should see the manufacturer’s recommendations and range.